Saturday 27 September 2008

An early record

So it's Saturday.

I had to get up ridiculously early today because it was Newcastle Uni Open day. It was pretty interesting and it convinced me that I'd like it in my top 5 choices.

But I had a lot of thinking time today as well...
I need to sort my portfolio out, Dad had a good idea about badges...
I need to read the b3ta newsletter.
I need to glue an eye back on my shoe because it was Cyclops-ed again today.
I need to email someone my Personal Statement...
and fully sort out Caitlin's Birthday Present.
and make that T-Shirt for Laura's
and rip loads of music from this massive pile of CD's.
and tidy my room.
and to add to this silly list, of course, all my school work.

Adam and Donna, the creators of Neopets are getting married today... well there you go.

:)

So many things I've thought that I shall not write yet.
I've got to finish Breaking Dawn.

D.F.T.B.A.

No comments: