Thursday 25 September 2008

A suprising continuation

Eeeh look at me! Two days in a row... well today's is going to be short as I'm 184 pages into Breaking Dawn and in 6 mins it'll be time for Hollyoaks.
Darn addictive media.

Well today wasn't much craik, I did pretty much nothing but school, buddies and prefect duty, and reading.

Thing is, I'll have to save this book for a bit I have loads of school work to do that I wont have time for at the weekend because of the Newcastle Uni open day.
And I need photos for my art project.
I'll have to get some while I'm out and about.

English is going to wear me out this year, I promise to become more dedicated to it, type up Byron quotations in this or something...

ARGH I said short and this is almost aslong as yesterday. I fail at this.

Go watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0KyB5ri7is oh the Obama Llama song.

:)

DFTBA!

No comments: