Sunday 16 January 2011

He was my King Lear

James is writing so much at the moment and it makes me feel pretty rubbish that I don't blog much any more.

Pete Postlethwaite's tribute show is on iPlayer so I'm watching that while I tidy the last remnants of my unpacking up.

Well actually, I'm watching it while I blog for now (with the full intention to tidy in a bit).

I've watched a few films, but not many, since I last blogged and I'm looking forward for this new term and more Cinema!

The Nativity (with Martin Freeman) was so lovely! It was charming and funny and ever so clever.
Adam, a film Hazel got for Christmas, was totally wonderful, it was heart-wrenching and beautifully filmed.

I've played a lot of LEGO Harry Potter and drawn some sketches for The Stones of Arzingdale (James' hidden blog story).

I re-watched Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist and Labyrinth.

Now I've come back to Uni, made a video, drawn up some sweet timetables and am getting ready for a full 11 week term of KNUCKLING DOWN.

I hope to start some short creative writing projects soon. We shall see.

No comments: