Sunday 2 January 2011

Merry New Seasons Greetings Year Thing

'11 has started.
I have much to record in this online journal of mine.
Christmas has been and gone. I was lovely.
My 20th Birthday has passed. That was alright too!

James is here and I've been playing Lego Harry Potter on the DS and all is good.

I've watched rather a lot of films since term ended and I don't want to write full on reviews for them all, a few words should suffice.

Shaun of the Dead
Great characters, very funny, amusing take on a zombie film, well worth watching.
Nightmare Before Christmas
Classic, wonderful, watch it yearly.
Holes
Wonderful adaptation of a brilliant novel, glad to have re-watched this.
Kinky Boots
Another re-watch, enchanting, feel-good, heart-warming.
Love Actually
Cheesy, in the best way, so many lovely aspects, worth the re-watch.
How To Train Your Dragon
SO AWESOME, great voices, wonderful animation, lovely Christmas present.
Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist
Cera plays it well, mostly good characters, quirky story.
Dave Gorman: Stand Up. Live.
Lovely comedy show full of quick witted laughs.
The Princess Bride
Pretty much fantastic! Loved the ridiculousness of the whole enchanting affair.

I also watched the end of Narnia: Prince Caspian and a bit of Elf but they don't really count.

I've posted a Hazelizabeth video today too.
:)

No comments: