Thursday 26 May 2011

Four times I've opened this up to blog

Today has not been a blog worthy day. Neither have any of the other days recently.

They've not been particularly AMAZING or remotely bad. Just very average.

So, as you will have judged by now this is not going to be thorough description of an exciting encounter with a celebrity or an in depth discussion about an aspect of society that is lacking.

I'm currently listening to Glee, Grooveshark is my new internet best friend. I'm eating raisins in an attempt to snack healthily but also to compensate the chips I had at lunch. Sort of, it's also because it's the only snack food I have at the moment. Not even dried apricots.

What did you think of the last episode of Glee in this season?
I loved Kurt and Rachel's Wicked moment and Blaine's adoration.
It wasn't the best but that show is all about the cheese.

Mum said I'd stopped blogging. I knew it but now it has been pointed out to me I've set my goal to post on this one tonight and on my art blog tomorrow.

I do blog, every day, just not in words, more in a stream of appreciative moments. That's Tumblr.
I don't even tweet much these days because once again it stopped updating from my texts and if I'm on my computer I'll tumbl my thoughts instead with that bit more space.

I suppose I should write about my trip to Greenclose Studios yesterday but that topic seems like it should go on my website and so it shall. I'll make myself do it tomorrow.

Righteo. That's all for now folks.
Once I've had my exam on the 6th of June I think I'll be back over here (and on the bookshelf too) blogging about my free time. Or more of it.

:D

No comments: