Thursday 4 February 2010

Rabbit Skin Glue

So basically I left you hanging on Monday night with the problem of maybe or maybe not going to see Thirst.

Now it has reached Thursday, my day of freedom to get work done but also so I can blog blog blog about the last few days.

As it turns out we did watch the film, and it was much better than I thought it was going to be. Vampires are SO MUCH better when they blister in the sun.

So Tuesday span around and I went to both of my Psychology things. On Monday we had been taught how to put together the wooden frame for my canvas. We're doing an oil painting session in art this week so we had to learn how to construct our own canvases, and so on Tuesday Chris (not SSAGO Chris who gets mentioned later) and I were melting down the rabbit skin size for our canvas. It smells quite terrible.

On the evening it was our SSAGO Safari Supper where three members of the exec host a different course of a meal and we dress up and go around and eat. Our fancy dress theme was American because it is Groundhog day this week. I ended up going as Sabrina the Teenage Witch!
We had our starter at Chris' County flat. Chicken, veg, cheese and beer soup. Nachos too.
For our main we headed to Grizedale and Megan's flat for hotdogs, fries, curly fries and absolute hilarious conversation.
Pudding was chocolate brownie in Kirsty's Lonsdale accommodation. Nomnomnom.

It was dead late by the time we finished, I think I ended up back at James' for about half 11. Zzzzz.

Wednesday started with me getting over to art as soon as I could to get on with my oil painting and working up to and through the entire compulsory session. In three hours I got a fair amount sorted and I'm well happy. I hope I can get more done on it today but I doubt it as I have a heck lot of written work to do instead...

James and I took yesterday afternoon to go into town and go shopping. It snowed so we didn't walk into town even though that's what we had planned. We bought a pomelo because it looked interesting and a whole host of other things. I still need to buy some oyster sauce for doing chinese cooking though.

For tea we felt uninspired to cook a proper meal so we had pancakes instead. Very good and very filling pancakes.

This leads to today. Today in which I had an apple and cinnamon muffin for breakfast.

:D

I listened to Evelyn Evelyn on MySpace due to Alan's recommendation and then set off to meet up with Alice and Hannah to discuss our PinE lab stuff. It's horrid and I have to draft some of that today as well as sorting out my Art History stuff and tidying my room a little bit.

I need to make a more smooth video about my recent art for my personal channel and edit Hazelizabeth tomorrow, and I think I shall make a making morph video when I get round to making morph.

Now I'm going to go empty my bin thanks.

Jennifer's Body tonight at the cinema if you were wondering.

KBAI

No comments: