Thursday 11 February 2010

Right on time

I've accepted this should have been done sooner but also that I'm flying out to NYC tomorrow for a week so I thought: must blog now!

On Tuesday with SSAGO we played campus monopoly which was fun but we failed miserably. I ended up dreaming a different route over and over all night. James came along that night because it was "bring a friend" and it was well good!

On Wednesday we went on our first proper date. Yeah, I know we've been going out 4 and a half months BUT we've never been out for a meal just the two of us in town followed by the theatre. We went to Bella Itallia and it was scrumptious. Afterwards we meandered through the very cold winds of Lancaster to the theatre in which we were entertained MUCHLY by Russell Kane's Fakespeare. There were so many moments that were just awesome.

Hazel and I have recorded a version of the new game "No More Women" but it won't sync up properly!

Men Who Stare At Goats was an epic film. Pancakes are great at ANY time of year (especially early because you're going to miss the real on by being in the USA). Steak is even better for a pre Valentine's day Valentines meal because you're missing the proper day for that too!

Well, must post this as James should be back from town soon so we can have our second "not quite but a bit like" Valentine's afternoon/evening!

Love you! (Which I can say because the only people who read this anymore are Ash, Haze, Mum, James and sometimes M?)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

campus monopoly! haha I love playing IRL versions of board games!

Clue is sooo much fun.

Haha, proper date. Of course you would wait 4.5 months ;)

cannot wait for liz in the US. ahhh. phone call? possibly? hmm.

hey! US pancakes are equal if not better! IHOP THAT SHIZ

AND BELLA ITALIA IS THE BEST PLACE EVERRRRR. too bad it's not like *here* we have one downtown but it's not apart of that chain. it's a little momnpop. not as good. lol

I love you too. always.

have a safe flight dear! NOW U GET TO SEE MY SIDE OF THE POND [again]. finally ;)

Haze said...

LOVE YOU!
And DANGGG NO MORE WOMEN!
I wish I could have Fakespeare'd!
Have an awesome time!
<33333

boobjob12 said...

I ALWAYS read it, Liz! Blogger just makes my computer crazy so I don't comment a lot. Only when I'm bursting with excitement about something.

HAVE FUN IN NYC!!!!!