Sunday 7 November 2010

The clouds are really beautiful today

Sorry, I've been pretty lax with my blogging.
What is there to know?
I really need to do my washing soon, I'm almost out of knickers.
I should be reading for my art history right now because at 5 I'm heading over to James'.
Tonight we're going to see Isy Sutti do stand-up.
Mr Kipling Fiendish Fancies are delicious. They're all natural colours and flavourings but one TINY cake is 5% of my daily callories and 18% of my sugar. If I eat half the box (and a box is only 50p in Spar) that's 72%. Good job I've only done that twice this week. (Once watching Amilie and the other at the Fireworks).
OH YEAH, last night we went to see the fireworks. They're free in Lancaster and there were 4 viewing areas because they weren't letting people up by the castle where they were being done from. It was a wonderful show and they were so HUGE! Even from a distance it was spectacular. We missed seeing the A Team for them and I think it was worth it.
My essay is 1/3 done with 2 full weeks and 2 days to go. -2 days when I go to London at the beginning of week 6. I'm positive I'll get it done.

Film reviews!


Amelie.
I really enjoyed this film, it was immensely interesting and well thought out, quirky and emotional and fabulous.
Reading the text was difficult at times because some aspects of it go so quickly that if you want to look at facial expressions too then you miss a sentence or two.
I'd watch this again.

Robin Hood.
As a prequel, that I didn't know was going to be a prequel until I watched it, and didn't massively enjoy it. I mean, it was well made but it wasn't my cup of tea. As James said, he didn't really use his bow and arrow enough. I'll not watch this again unless it is the only thing on tv at the time, and even then I think I'd put a dvd on instead.

Thanks, now I'm going to do my AH reading.
:)

No comments: