Thursday 11 November 2010

These strange things they call Wednesday

I'm well aware that this isn't posted on Wednesday. I ended up not having time to complete it.

Some Wednesdays I have the full day off, yesterday was one of these days.

We awoke at James', for once without an alarm so we procrastinated on getting the day started until 12.
We went shopping for little things like peanut butter and biscuits before I headed back to campus to get on with my essay.
Here I shall go into how amazing this laptop is. Without wireless on the battery lasts for 7.5 hours. Anyway, I worked from 1:40pm to 5:15 and I've nearly reached the lower word limit of 3000 words. I think it starts fairly well but it gets all difty and a bit terrible after the third topic. I really need to read through what I have and that will get me over 3000. Then I have referencing to sort too. So far everything that is a reference, or needs sorting, is highlighted in red.
Anyway, when I was yawning more often than typing I called it a day so I could return to my room and watch GLEE. OHGOODNESSITISAMAZING.
For tea we had beef and rice and peas. For pudding we had caramel and butterscotch Frappe which had been gifted to us by James' parents.
We started to watch Blade Runner, which I will review when we've seen the end.

Now it's Thursday and I have to read some Art History for tomorrow and then go print some stuff in the library before lunch then Art tutorials this afternoon.

:)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

your battery is a beast. Mine lasts 2.5 hours tops. Like 2.3 hours and I'm scrambling for my cord.

I'm debating whether to minor in art now since I miss it so much.

ahhhhhhhhhh

but with a double major and premed.

dude. I think I have a death wish...

EVEN CAPTCHA THINKS SO

"cutrack"