Sunday 28 November 2010

Delay = Length

Thursday 
Greg Davies was hilarious. SO worth £12.50, worth more because Edd (the warm up act) was just as rip-roaringly funny.
Friday
Shrek Forever After
So much better than the 3rd one. I truly enjoyed this film, seeing these amazing characters and animation.
Saturday
Liverpool art galleries and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
Really enjoyed this film. They're getting the hang of it now. I had issues with some bits (like Wormtail) but otherwise it was good.
Sunday
Eclipse
AHAHA My thoughts on this haven't changed much since the first time I watched it.
Monday
Salt with Angelina Jolie. I though it was alright but not amazing. Russian/American spy thingy.
Tuesday 
Gerry said, "Luvle, has been a bit wanky recently" and we all giggled.
SSAGO three legged bar crawl turned into a 10 legged bar crawl
Wednesday
After a terrible video about European student riots in 1968 I had Tourguide Training for THREE HOURS.
Thursday 
Art day learning about paper and egg tempera and dammar varnish and Gerry making more ridiculous jokes. Scott Pilgrim, 3rd viewing, still awesome. I adore this film to geekery heights.
Friday
The food concoction we had for tea was surprisingly tasty. Egg mayo, pasta, bacon and fresh peppers.
We went for a walk where I got thoroughly disoriented.
Misfits and QI were viewed.
Saturday
We had a "day off" and went shopping and were lazy and watched Scenes of a Sexual Nature on BBCiPlayer.
It was pants, it was so trite and the characters seemed so unrealistic, all except for that nice old couple. Even then they sang of CLICHÉ!

It's Sunday. I've made some more rice krispie slice. I've done most of my Art History.
Hazelizabeth was Hazel's turn this week. I hope you like it!

No comments: