Wednesday 23 March 2011

Wednesday, the day of productivity.

I awoke this morning to a text from my dearest sister, her annoyance at missing Serenity on tv last night because she was asleep.
Well, I'm not too fussed because it means when I go home next weekend I can watch it with her and it will be amazing once again.

I've got a huge list of tasks to power through today and so I'm going to document my day as I do them and hopefully this blogging will help to keep me on track.

Firstly: tidying... I've done a little bit, I've folded up all the clothes on the floor and put the bin bag by the door to take out later.
Secondly: emails... simple and then there was one from Alex asking me to check if my Parrot Stories image would be suitable quality to be printed up at 12inches for a vinyl release. I think it is but I don't have a high quality version of it with the text on so really I'm probably going to have to sort this out with Alan over the next few weeks.
Thirdly: blogs and youtube... I've watched everything in my sub box and commented on those I think matter most.
Fourthly: watch Becoming Human. I liked it actually. Even though there wasn't that much new footage it was better to see the whole story as one. Poor ending but it was never going to be as good as Being Human.
Fifthly: (and this is what I'm about to do now at 10:22 am) Video for itiselizabeth about art... I've recorded the footage  I need and so now comes mega edit. Also, I broke my tripod. :( I'm saving it now and starting on number 6.
Sixthly: Christopher and His Kind and painting my nails... A truly beautiful piece of film.
Seventhly... though this wasn't on my list... LUNCH and a program about David Mitchell.
Eighthly: SSAGO exec meeting. I'm off to that now, I hope my video gets some comments while I'm away.
Ninethly: Cash cheque and hand in census. Done and done.
TENTHLY: (as if I've got to number 10 on my list!) Blog on my website... done!
Fire alarm interrupted my tidying...
+ A revision time-table
+ Blog, book reviews. Especially for "The Dead" which is worth a read.
+ tea time before Harry Potter Quiz!

After the quiz that is at 7 I'll be heading out to town to see James.
More productiveness tomorrow as I still haven't vacuum'd, I have letters to write and post, emails to send, websites to update, designing to do, planning to do, revision to start etc.

The sun on the hills is beautiful.

No comments: