Thursday 15 July 2010

Water from the sky

I have almost written this blog a few times, with that title. It's the heavy heavy rain that is interrupting our sunshine that causes my desire to type it. I love the rain.

The other day (Saturday) James and I went out. We took a train to Chester and went looking for painted rhinos. (I think I will make a video about this over the weekend). The weather we just warm, not sunny, overcast but comfortable. On the way back we stopped off in Liverpool. The rain there was terrific. I got soaked through. We also called into the TESCO at St. Helen's. Good value for a £4.50 saveaway train ticket!

Since that day I've come home and whilst at home have watched the film Eagle Eye and The Shawshank Redemption. (At James' we watched Angels and Demons and also The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen).
EE was alright, a good film to iron to, which is what I did. It had LABEOUF in it. Which I assume is why we own it Hazel being such a big fan o'him and all.
TSR was intense and amazing and probably now up on my favourite films of all time. (As I'm typing this the videos for today's tsr video are uploading, confusing!)
AaD was a bit pants but good enough to keep me watching until the end. Same with TLoEG actually. It wasn't as good as I expected but it was quite awesome to have all those fictional characters in one film. Yey for Dorian Grey.

I've picked a heck of a lot of raspberries from our garden this morning. Are you aware of the chocolates that are named "Celebrations"? You know that they come in tubs sometimes. Often plastic ones these days, big enough to store a standard cake in? Well one of those FILLED with raspberries this morning.

I am very proud of my Uncle Steven who is featured in this article. His business (part of it) is an art gallery/store and it's hosting an exhibition at the moment that sounds fantastic.
I remember last summer (I think) when we (Hazel, Mum, Dad and I) all chipped in to help them move and display their entire stock whilst their building was renovated.

It's my Mum's Birthday today. I made her a card with origami on it. It was Hazel's Birthday on the 13th also (which because I didn't blog then I feel needs a mention).

Sorry for the abundance of brackets in this blog - I felt them necessary.

Toodle-pip. I'm off to edit a video.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love the rain when I'm allowed to be wet and change once I get inside. If I'm going out somewhere, I hate being drenched. Blehchy.

Lol The ShawSHANK Redemption xD. I love how I just saw TSR and was confused as to how a collab channel was a film ^.^

I'm liking the abundance of brackets. It sounds like a better book than an abundance of katherines. You should look into that.