Friday 9 July 2010

Wigan

I'm staying sort of near there. At James' house in Garswood.
Yesterday I found out my results from my first year of Uni. Art said 75 and PinE was 62. I'm actually very happy about this.

I'm also extremely proud of James' results especially the one where he got 100% on one of the exams. :D

We've watched the rest of FlashForward now and that was pretty good, although the ending was fairly disappointingly abstract. Also, I finished Mostly Harmless and have started reading And Another Thing. It's very froody so far.

Either today or tomorrow we're going to go on a trip to Chester. Weather dependant and also if James ever gets out of bed. :)

S'all I have to report. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

CONGRATS. I still have no idea what PinE is. I did, and then I forgot. Lovely.

FLASHFORWARD is love but it reminds me of the song 'flash forward, into the future nowwww, cuz i wanna spend forever with you' yeah.

kick the lazy arse out of bed liz. YOU WEAR THE PANTS.

you should invest in wii. best decision my parents made. ever. MARIO KART IS A BEAST.