Monday 13 September 2010

Yearn

Forgive me.

Today I bought 3 new nail varnishes because they were on offer and I needed a new navy blue anyway.

They are Barry M and they are 292 Navy, 299 Racing Green and 302 Fuchsia.
This set me considering the names of my other nail varnishes.

I'm feeling indulgent and while videos load and I wait for people to post on tumblr I'm going to look through my collection.

Black - Max Factor - 87 - Ebony
Pink/Orange (It's iridescent and both.) - Stay Perfect - 90 - Taffeta
Purple - Rimmel London (Wear Maxx) - 405 - Fantasy
Green - Hot Look - 9 - Catwalk
Purple - Virgin Vie - 2231 - Russian Velvet
Gold - Rimmel London (Lycra Pro) - 431 - Gold Infusion
Clear - Rimmel London - Nail Rescue (Not worth including)
Orange - Bourjois - 92 - Orange Etincelle
Red - Virgin Vie - 3759 - Glitzy Glam
Yellow - Go Cosmetics (this one stains, I got it on the market) - Go Shade 04
Red - Miss Sporty (Lasting Colour) - n/a
Pink - Miss Sporty (Quick Dry) - n/a
Sparkles - No7 - 03 - Sparkling Silver
Blue - Rimmel (Lasting Finish) - 262 - Fuel
Burgundy - Natural Collection - name and no. have rubbed off the label
Red - Bourjois Paris (1sec per nail) - 8 - no name
Clear - Virgin Vie - Glossy Top Coat
Peach - Virgin Vie - Protective Base Coat
Green - Glo Baby Glo! - Limelight
Silver - Icing - 0302

That was just for me wasn't it. 

:D


No comments: