Saturday 11 October 2008

"B" logs broke my b key?

Oh deary me, forgive my if this blog lacks a b or two.
It is nearing the 1year anniversary of this beautiful laptop and yet it seems, now, as I type, my b key is suffering.
I cannot understand this.
It isn't even used that much.
Surely "E, I, L, M, T and S" are used more?
Oh well.

Today was just a Saturday.
I woke up tired and finished Deathly Hallows.
Watched some Twilight trailers.
Read the b3ta newsletter etc.

After lunch went of to get photos for my art.
This involved a large bag of shoes.



:D

Didn't do much else...

Merlin was full of gay tension as usual. Seriously just stop filming innuendo and longing gazes because I know that isn't the point of the program. I wouldn't mind it if it was but I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be in love with Gwen not Arthur...

I sort of regret not going to York today.
But I'd never have been able to get my much needed photos if I had.

Bring on tomorrow!

xXx

No comments: