Wednesday 8 October 2008

Breaking one pattern. Beginning another...

This is a thing that has been troubling me for the past few days and that Sarah picked up on today too.

So far Week 1 of this blog had titles that began with the letter A.
Incidentally Week 2 began on the day October began too.
So I started with B's.
The observant of you, or probably the only of you #cough# will have realised that today is the eighth day of "B" titled blogs.

The conclusion was quite basic in the end.
I could have changed each week rendering this week "C" week.
Yet this would mean I would reach "Q" week by only January.
Whereas using a new letter per month will give me 2009 (efghijklmnop) and till October 2010 till "Z" troubles me.

Sensible.

Anyhoo.

We did our National Poetry Day assembly today.
Poems for all and glacier mints in the face for one poor year7.
Alex and I also read to some lower school childers too.

Went to the dentist tonight... 3 mins it took for her to tell me my teeth are fine.
:D

"Hello evil lady at the grocery store,
It seems you don't know what the express lane is for,
It says "ten items or less" but you're exempt from that I guess"

I actually had to accio Deathly Hallows tonight as I didn't know where it was.
It finally helped me decide on my super power. Definitely telekinesis but with especially strong summoning powers.

BTW it was at my Dad's side of the rents bed under the R2D2 clock and The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

the song "There's a fine fine line" from Avenue Q sums up my life right now.

Listen to it, you'll see.

I made Hazel the best CD cover IN THE WORLD but I had to resize on Paint as Photoshop is hs given up.
Shudders at pixilisation.



Peace out.

xx

No comments: