Wednesday 15 October 2008

Bee, Dancing Bee.



This is productivity.

I'm writing really early today.
Heroes is on at 9 and I don't want to end up forgetting again!

So we're all on little silver threads and God can tug us back.
We shouldn't stretch them.
OCD is fascinating and Freud thought it came from over strict toilet training.
Those lovely silver pens give me a headache.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get any work done with Danny Mac nearby.
He doesn't shush.
I'm better at photoshop than Lexi :D

I've not watched Hollyoaks in over a week.

Life is OK I suppose.

<3

Edit: I also got my letter for Cait's BD party on Sat.
Looks interesting!

1 comment:

Saarah. said...

man, i had to do so much work tonight to make up for my sheer lack of motivation today. A double free gone to waste! All I did was draw a bee and shout at Danny Mac!
My life is going down the drain!
Look at all these exclamation points, geeeez