Thursday 26 February 2009

Feeling positive




I'm in this video holding an "I".
One life goal achieved.
I've been in a vlogbrothers video!

Seriously, it gets to this point on a Thursday, where I've spent time with my best friend, we've discussed many things in the world, I know that tomorrow I have art and psychology but mainly just 4 hours of art.

I love it.

Also, Caitlin's mum said this gem today, "It sounds like a half-dead herb".
Just one of those moments you need to treasure.

I regret not putting photos of the covers of the books I've read in my book blog, but then again it shouldn't matter, it is just something that has occurred to me.

I have quite a lot of ideas in my mind, and less time than ever this weekend with a sleepover on Friday night and the Kaisers on Saturday.

FUN TIMES.

Oh and I've got to sort my English file out.
Remind me.

xx

No comments: