Sunday 1 February 2009

Forgetful

Seriously, I nearly started this blog with an "E"!
I was going to call it "[Exit: Pursued by Bear]"

But never mind.

Right I have much much English to do.
THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

Family situation growing up: Married Parents, one younger sister.
Political leanings: Undecided.
Spirituality: Suppose so yes.
Favorite Color: Red. (It's been a few over the years though)
Big truth you wish everyone knew: I'm proud to be nerdy, deal with it please!
Favorite quote: To the well organised mind, death is but the next big adventure.
Personal Hero? Why: Oh, my Mum. Clearly.
Personal Nemesis? Why: Err, not a clue. Undecided as of yet I suppose.
Pet Peeves: People who feel the need to repeat themselves over and over and over. Also, people who react very badly to fair criticism.
Favorite hobbies: Internet, reading, art.
Favorite mental activities: Song lyrics. Often voiced. I link them to everything.
Favorite physical activities: Typing? Ahah. Painting too.
Favorite music: Nerdcore. ATM Milsom and Day. Chameleon Circuit, Hank. Then Blue October, Fleet Foxes and Flight of the Conchords.
Favorite movies: Donny Darko, Ghost World, Anita and Me, Moulin Rouge.
Favorite TV shows: Hustle, Black Books, Mock the Week, Dr.Who/Torchwood etcetc.
Favorite board games: The Game of Life, Boggle and Mystery at Hogwarts (like cludo but better!)
Favorite card games: Spit, Pyramids and Cheat.
Favorite computer/video games: Err. Does IILWY count?
Favorite puzzles: Life.
Favorite places on earth: My bedroom. My house in general. Outside.
Favorite books: Unlistable. I was going to say too many but there will never be too many.
Favorite healthful food: grapes
Favorite pig-out food: chocolate
Favorite beverage (alcoholic): I like a nice cider.
Favorite beverage: Water, milk or fruit juice.
Favorite website: YouTube.

I posted this on the Ning today in response to a thread.

I made a deviantart acc. today.
Hmm.

I'm off to do typing elsewhere.

XXX

Punish your sister, go on, she didn't post her video! Ahaha

No comments: