Wednesday 4 February 2009

Finalised



This made me XD.

It's my cousin's Birthday today.
Happy 15th Birthday to you Matthew.

The world is a strange and surprising place and I love it.

Mind you I wish I had a bit more "me" time.

Bleh.

OK.
Forgive me.
I want to do this.
It's a YouTube quiz that I really don't need to do at all.

Username: itiselizabeth / hazelizabeth

Why did you pick it?: it is a bit like my email address but more me and it has no numbers. The collab one is simple, Hazel and I, our names fit like that.

Who did you first subscribe to?: Cadegoestocollege

Who did you most recently subscribe to?: FourGuysandMhazz

What does your last text message say?: "Noodles in, are you in the way?"

Do you have any goals?: Get good A levels. Make a nice life for myself.

What was the last thing you bought?: Food... I think lasagne.

Describe the person who posted this using one line?: AmazingPhil - he didn't send, I stole.

Are you excited about anything?: Erm, Art day Friday.

Do you have a crush? Sure.

Have you ever been drunk?: Yeah.

Who was the first Youtube you met in real life?: My friends don't count so I haven't... gosh.

Who was the last Youtuber you met in real life?: Hazel is, she lives in my house.

Do you pefer day or night?: Night really.

Are you a member of any collab channels?: Hazelizabeth

Do you have a secret account?: No

Do you believe in God?: Something like that.

Which youtuber do you talk to the most?: Hazeltron. Then carebearGLARE and Bodwizer but I've known them years and before youtube.

Which Youtuber do you think makes the best videos?: I've loved every Johnnydurham19 and AmazingPhil video I've ever watched.

You may only subscrie to 5 channels and only watch their videos. who will they be?:
vlogbrothers
365project (then I could see everyone)
hexachordal
fiveawesomeguys (if they posted)
I CANNOT CHOOSE

Are you in a relationship?: nope

would you date a smoker?: no, I don't think I could

Where is your favourite place?: right here

Are you a happy person?: Yes

Would you kiss the person who posted this?: :) ahahh

What would you take to the desert island? : escape things and food and books

Do you prefer sun or snow?: Sun

Who did you last speak to on the phone? Matthew

Who did you last text?: Mum

What are you doing tommorow?: School.

What is your favourite flavour of potato chips?: Salt and shake

What size are your feet?: 4.5

What do you want?: No more context questions ever.

What do you need?: sleep

What do you remember?: many things, the odd not the required

What do you wish?: it was all sorted and good

Confess: no

Honesty. Do you want people to anonymously post what they REALLY Think of you ?

I don't mind



BAI xxx

No comments: