Friday 27 February 2009

Foolish

I've given up a few things for lent.
Chocolate, crisps and fizzy drinks.
Tonight at the sleepover everything is cancelled.
I wore the wrong socks for walking in my boots today.
On my way home Neil drove past and yelled out of his car window.
It made me smile.
I've bought a webcam to try and get Dailybooth working :)


:/

xxx

Edit:
Right, I put in the disk, it said I had to unplug the webcam.
It wasn't plugged in.
The software/hardware is not installed properly.
This is a pain in the arse and a waste of my time and money.

I don't think it will ever work because when I went to uninstall it to try again I cannot uninstall because I got this message:

>SetupNew\setup.cpp (140)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID
$15.0.0.498
@Windows XP Service Pack 2 (2600)
IE Version: 7.0.5730.13

I'm gutted about this.
Gutted.
I was well up for sorting out Dailybooth and joining in.
I'm going to ask if Mum will let me try and install it on her laptop later and see if its just me...

ARGH

No comments: