Thursday 5 February 2009

Frolic

There was this book I used to have.
Boy meets boy.
It is an amazing book.
I picked it up in the book shop at Saltaire (sp?) one day maybe 5 or 6 years ago and was captivated.
I'd read over a chapter by the time Mum found me and roused me from reading.
I had to buy it.
I lent it out to one of my gay best friends a few years ago, I knew he'd love it.
But he moved away and I never got it back.
I crave to read it again and to add it to my favourite books shelf.
I also need to re-buy The Subtle Knife and Amber Spyglass as I lent them to my cousin even longer ago and have survived on the tape books ever since.
The Malorie Blackman ones 2 + 3 from the Noughts and Crosses series.
The first 4 Alex Rider Books.
All of the James Bond books.

Also I've lent another 2 books out recently I need back.
One to my English teacher and one to Laura.

This has very little to do with the word frolic.

No comments: