Wednesday 6 October 2010

ZARK

I failed. I posted a blog this month without realising I should have swapped to Z!
James has been telling me for ages I should give up on the letter thing, mainly because I ended up resorting to some pretty pathetic ones every now and then. However, I've come this far, in over two years of blogging I've made a lot of friends and learned a lot of things.

Today I helped out at the Activities Showcase and handed out over 100 leaflets advertising SSAGO.

I'm so hopeful we will get a whole host of new members!

Also, right now I'm waiting for James to make his way onto campus so we can have tea, I have mince I need to cook up so we might have home-made burgers.

I can see a bus coming around the round-about!

OH! How is this for bad planning? There is a girl on our floor (E so 5th!) in a wheelchair. She's called Emily and from the few moments I've spoken to her she seems great, but really! I know we have a lift but I also know it breaks down, fairly often.

Just to let you know (you being Mum probably) they accepted so many freshers this year that some of them are living in hotels. HOTELS. Poor confused people they must be!

Anyway, I'm going to finish up with this and wish you all many good tidings as tomorrow I am going to be helping out at the Fresher's Fair all afternoon. Sure hope our spot between Kickboxing and the Nuffield Theatre tables does us well!

Tally-ho! :)

No comments: