Saturday 2 October 2010

Yikes!

I clearly stopped blogging.

I've nearly finished my currency project which is good. But now I have a malfunctioning keyboard because I spilled water on it the other day.
My biggest problem is the letter D.

 I'm now coming at you from a brand new super machine. It's full size keyboard is taking some getting used to though!

It's magnificent.

I'm moving to University again today so I haven't remotely had enough time to adapt to this topofthelap.
I have far too many things to attempt to fit in the car, I do not understand how people only have two bags or whatever, or how international students cope at all. I've spoken of this before. I have a box, two bags and a folder with notebooks and paper in for art work, two huge boxes of paints/pencils etc. Two bags of clothes and a box of underwear, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff, bedding, hangers. Printer, laptops, cables, hairdryer. Tripod etc etc.

Oh well, we'll attempt to fit it in and see.

I'm looking forward very much to being back at Uni, however much I love home, it's been 3 months now.

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments: