Monday 10 November 2008

Charlieissocoollike... made Jen sort of famous

He put that face replace photo in his video.
If anyone happens to be reading this due to face replace I salute you.
*waves*

Most likely though it is still only Sarah reading this.

We started our work on The Winter's Tale today.
It is going to be GREAT.
I love GB's Shakespeare teachings.

I also finished reading Looking for Alaska again.
Loved it once again.
Seriously it is making me pine for Paper Towns even more.

We had a really strange Psychology lesson today where we talked about

Elvis's apparent 100,000 calorie a night diet.
He ate three of those a night apparently.
A loaf, butter, a jar of jam, a jar of peanut butter, mashed bananas and a pound of bacon.

MENTAL!

well I don't have much else to twitter about.
Or tweet as it seems the verb has become.

BAI!

xxx

No comments: