Wednesday 12 November 2008

Cryptic

I feel like my life is sort of like the conundrum Penny and Leonard had to face at the end of the first series of "The Big Bang Theory".

There is a situation that can be described in the same way as Schrödinger's cat.
A paradox.
Both alive and dead. Equally alive or dead.

I WANT TO OPEN THE BOX.

Except it isn't just my decision.

This box has two sides that must be opened simultaneously...

If anyone watched TBBT then they'll understand what I mean.

On a similar line of thought one of John Green's suggested band names for an Art Rock band would be Schrödinger and the Maybe Dead Cats.
Which I think is fantastic.

ALSO

One of the best songs on Chameleon Circuit's up and coming album is Blink.
The episode it's about has the Weeping Angels that are "quantum-locked", which means they don't exist when seen but are deadly when unobserved.
It's amazingly relevant.

Much love.

x

No comments: