Saturday 22 November 2008

Considerable amount of nothing.

(13:01)
I've had a lovely lazy day so far.
I think I'll get some lunch.
(13:07)
I now have a beef sandwich and an avocado.
(13:38)
Psychology, finally, while I eat a yoghurt.
(15:58)
I've been painting. Dad's bought a full size sonic screwdriver.
Nerds win at life.
I want to go get read for Gorman's thing.
But it's only 4.
I'm not going till after half 6.
Might go shower now anyway then do hair and makeup and do some tidying.
Yeah I think I will.
(16:36)
In the process of make-up.
Cannot find my nintendo t-shirt so am wearing my homemade "Nerdfighter weapons of choice" top. I was gunna save it for non-uniform day but I don't wear it enough - tonight it is.
(16:44)
Don't forget your DS Liz.
(17:12)
Got distracted my youTube damnit.
(17:37)
I think Hazelizabeth's new video is upload worthy but I'll ask Haze when she returns first.

This is all I have time for because I want to shut my computer down soon.

BEST WISHES!

xxx

No comments: