Friday 14 November 2008

Children in Need

That's Riiight.
I'm watching it now, I feel I should.
That and I'm pretty sure the Dr. is on next.
I'm disgraced by the new Pudsey though.
They seem to have phased out the old one entirely which is silly.
I cannot STAND Fern Cotton either.
Not when she was on Diggit when she was like 17, not now.

We had a photo shoot today up in the school attic.
It was one of the strangest experiences of my life.
Look.


The time it took to do this I've been thoroughly teased by the Dr.

OH!
IT Crowd and The Big Bang Theory are back next week.
OH MY GOSH YES!

"Your best perk is using a sharp knife on a box of beans" - Mum
That is about being a store manager at Lidl.
No offence if you are right.
But that was hilarious.

Well then.
I could go on.
But I wont.
It's QI soon and that demands my full attention.

Toodles.

x

No comments: