Wednesday 19 November 2008

Context...

Gah!
I don't mind doing homework, I mean, it stops me wasting my time later with quite so much revision. But I wish I could pause real time while I did it.
Don't go telling me that it would be silly and that I'd wear myself out.
I know my electronic stuff wouldn't work thanks to Bernard's watch.
But I could still get some stuff done.

Or I could do my own stuff in my paused time, my reading and painting.
I really don't have enough time for reading or art that isn't school stuff.

It's only 7:51 atm though so I have quite a while to sort my English out.
Before Heroes.
And The Big Bang Theory.
"The whole universe was in a hot dense state then 14 billion years ago expansion started. Wait! The earth began to cool, the arthropods began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools, we build the walls we build the pyramids! Math, science, history, unravelling the mystery, that all started with the Big Bang. Bang!"

I had to abandon the second episode because I need sleep.
TOMORROW!

Day's like today are so comfortable.
I love life.

xxxx
XD

No comments: