Tuesday 4 November 2008

Concerned

About many a thing.
One of those being that I really really want Obama to win the election.
I'm not claiming to know much.
But I actually know more about American politics at the moment than I ever have about the English counterpart. Which is crazy. But alas I cannot vote being 7 weeks away from 18 and in the UK.
I just think, from what I've heard, he's fairer on almost every topic and with him there isn't a chance Palin might end up in power.
Fingers crossed.
Oh and I'm going to research UK politics so that I'll feel informed.

I've been watching Blackadder tonight due to the fact that I needed to do some Synoptic English and this was the best way by FAR.

We got formally invited to the 6th form Dinner Dance today.
I plan on asking someone in the morrow so fingers crossed there aswell.

I fear for my own mental health.
By Sunday afternoon I think I might have imploded.
What with disturbed sleep due to fireworks the last few nights and tomorrow.
Scouting for Girls, Chess the Musical and McFly (Thursday, Friday & Saturday respectively) and then an overload of homework and Remembrance Sunday this Sunday.
I fear for my ability to cope.

Anyhoo.
I'm off to watch Buck's new video.

Tatty bye!

No comments: