Thursday 4 December 2008

Danger! Snow!

Today has been possibly one of the most surreal of my entire existence.

Firstly I wake up thinking, "Miss Slane said we'd have had a blizzard, I wonder how deep the snow is." While at the same time Chris Moyles was spouting garbage that was, albeit keeping me awake, making my head hurt.

So I looked out of my window and was thoroughly disappointed because 4 cm of snow meant no lie in and no snow day.

During the regular morning hassle I was alerted to the fact that the so called 'Edward Cullen' was on TV.
Don't get me wrong, I'm as excited as the next fan girl about Twilight, but boys in books are better. He is NOT Edward and his laugh creeps me out.

Our car couldn't get up even a teeny tiny bank so we went back home and set out to get a bus instead. Our Dad being a teacher made us at least attempt to get to school. We ended up getting a lift from another teacher instead.

While at school we were trapped inside hearing rumours that all public transport had been stopped and watching a blizzard - at the same time listening to Emily try and learn #pah-twarr#.

We hear a window smash and someone had very nearly fallen through a 2nd story window.

No-one did much as lessons were so sparse.

Once I got home I watched last night's Big Bang Theory.
That show just gets better and better.

I'm not able to concentrate.

<3's


EDIT: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZDHX6tBf7c new video :)

No comments: