Saturday 13 December 2008

Download the Jon Richardson Podcast.

I've been meaning to make this a title of a blog for a bit.
Today seemed suitable.

I got up late as I went to bed very late last night.
I had a much needed talk for sorting things out with a certain someone.
Thank you for that, it will be fine.

I then had to go get shoes for the Dinner Dance.
They're nothing special but still O.K.
I watched Wayne's World while wrapping Christmas presents.
I haven't done my work.
I've edited my new video.
I ate Chinese food and got this in my fortune cookie.

":) Seeing's believing, but feeling's the truth. :)"

I feel a bit odd, I'm having to rethink a fair chunk.
I'm happy though and that is sort of unexpected.
Good though.
It means I know that things will work the way we've agreed.

Oh. G'bye.
x

No comments: