Sunday 21 December 2008

Dinner Dance

I know it's Sunday but to me it is just an extension of Saturday.

My feet don't hurt that much because I had to get small heels because I cannot actually stand in regular ones but my toes are a bit squashed.

My ears are ringing from the hugely loud music.

I started today with my first lie in in months. Bring on the rest of the holidays!
I went to the hair dressers at 2 and ended up getting curls with rollers under one of those old granny perm hair dryers!

The food was OK tonight. A hearty soup. Turkey wrapped in bacon with roasties and veg.
The broccoli or what ever it was looked crazy... it was sort of asparagus and broccoli in one plant.
Oh and a slice of apple pie. It was rumoured one guy ate seven slices because he was promised a kiss from a girl. I feel very sorry for that girl.

I know my dancing is terrible but I just went for it anyway.

I think I'll put up some photos later.
Once I've slept.

I love life.

xXx

No comments: