Monday 1 December 2008

Dedication

Would you believe this is my 70th post.
This is crazy.

I haven't written much recently and in the past when I've written I always ended up just blabbering about my day.

So here goes!

I woke up with my right arm aching and no desire to get out of my toasty warm bed and into the cold cold room.
Dad's car wouldn't start until we threatened it with the R.A.C. it then lived.
I got an essay back in Psychology that I hadn't understood and was terrible so I redid that.
We watched a video about Ted Bundy which was horrible and then talked about crime.
In my free I did some of my art essay as I did in art 4th.
In English we did more of "The Winter's Tale" which is good but I was so tired I started to fall asleep.

Have only really done homework since then too.

Both John Green and JohnnyDurham have posted this survey in their blogs.
I know it will make today's entry disturbingly long but I shall do it anyway.

1. What's your name?
Elizabeth. I think I've revealed this before... Haven't I?

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Bright tights, wrap around skirt and my Wicked top.

3. Last thing you ate?
I feel like I'm copying because John said toothpaste but technically this is right for me too.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Well I assume I'll never eat at Taco Bell, I don't plan to go to America and if I do they don't appeal to me.

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
This always reminds me of John's books because its the first place I heard the phrase properly.
I say "stop being so American!".

6. Last person you hugged?
Daniel

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
I don't really know. Ask him?

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Well, despite being scared by it I actually would.
But only after a lot of Skype-ing probably.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
My eyes.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
Table Table down the road.

11. Who is your best friend?
Caitlin

12. What time of the day is it?
10:46 PM

13. Who/What made you angry today?
Mrs. Smith wasn't in.
Life is hard.

14. Baseball or Football?
:| I think baseball. Only because I'm a rudimentary Twilight fangirl.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
I haven't.

16. Favorite type of Food?
Chicken based meals.

17. Favorite holiday:
The Christmas ones. Or as I like to think of them, my Birthday holiday.

18. Do you download music:
Rarely. I used too before Myspace went all odd.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yeah but I could cope with dirty ones for a bit in certain cases.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
I find them amusing on anyone who isn't Chinese really. I don't want to offend anyone but I'm sure there are more personally relevant things than just a word.

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
Before me?
Well I read both versions before deciding to join in.
John is married to Sarah and he's 12 years older than me and in America.
Johnny on the other hand ;) is local and beautiful. But I doubt I'd ever meet him in person.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
No.

23. Do you love anyone?
I do.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
Not really.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Not yet.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
No.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you
Not to my knowledge.

28. How many pets do you have?
None anymore.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
Nope. (This quiz is rubbish when the answer is no.)

30. How is the weather right now?
Dark and drizzly.

31. What are you listening to right now?
Charlie singing a song by Bo Burnham. New Math.

32. What is your current favorite song?
Congratulations by Blue October

33. What was the last movie you watched?
28 days later...

34. Do you wear contacts?
No.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
School.

36. What are you afraid of?
Failure.

37. How many piercings have you had?
Just one in each ear like almost every girl I know.
But tbh I chose to at 16. Not like all those poor poor children who don't choose.

38. What piercings do you want?
None.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
Music wins.
YouTube wastes time but also brings some the BEST things in my entire life.
I can endure.
I'm a Nerdfighter to the end.
Life is immense.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I buy a smoothie usually.

41. What Magazines are you reading?
I rarely read magazines. I get Art Mag which is immense and am thinking of subbing to the Dr.Who one.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
Not a real one. A laser quazer one and a water pistol and a plastic one and a cap gun.

43. Are you missing someone?
In some ways.

44. Favorite TV show?
The Big Bang Theory is one.

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
No. I've never played. I've read and heard too much about it. I fear my adiction ability.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
No.

47. What celeb do you look like?
I look like the turtle from "over the hedge".

48. Who would you like to see right now?
John said Shakespeare. I think that's good but I'd actually like to meet any of the people I subscribe to on YouTube.

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Difficult but I love Donny Darko, Ghost World, Mean Girls, any Tim Burton film.

50. Do you find yourself loved?
In some ways yeah.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?
Yuh huh.

52. Favorite smell?
Food or wet tarmac or lovely boy.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
SWEET. Which for some reason wasn't a listed option.

54. What's something that really bugs you?
The amount of time things takes. Good things go too fast and bad things too slow. Or some things that take up too much time. Also the fact I get annoyed by time, as I cannot change it.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I sort of like his music. I think he's insane.

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Burger King based on limited experience.

57. What's your favorite perfume?
I used to love Cool Water. I like that DNKY apple one.
I don't really have a particular fave though.

58. Favorite baseball team?
No you.

59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
Nope.

60. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
Not sure but a good while.

61. Last time you went bowling?
Months ago. Shame on me. But our local is horrible.

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Up mountains or on sofas.

63. Who was your last phone call?
Mum.

64. Last time you were at work?
I don't "work" a job. But I do a lot of school work...

65. What's the closest orange object to you?
Do I count the abundance of orange on my screen or just a pot of paint by my foot?

That took too long.

BAI
x

No comments: