Friday 26 December 2008

Devouring books

The title for today's blog was once written into an English essay I wrote.
It's what I do.
Although these days I find it very hard to find the time.
When a book is good enough I make time.
When I was reading the last Potter book (OK, OK, it was the summer holidays) I stayed in bed all day to read it.
When I read the Twilight saga (forgive me) I read them all in under 2 weeks often reading while eating and in the car and in lessons.
I read the last two Young Bond books in under a week.
(I used to read up to 5 books a week but it's no longer practical!)
I got Paper Towns yesterday and I finished it today.
It's beautiful. It's everything you need in a book.
I would lend it to everyone but I don't think I ever want to let it go!
Seriously guys buy it.
Hazel's reading Katherines right now.
Life is GOOD.
I'm 18 tomorrow and only writing this because miraculously there is someone in the vicinity with unprotected wireless. The fools!
Mwhahah.

Well that's all I have time for, once again.
I've got to upload a video.
BYE!
x

No comments: