Sunday 28 December 2008

Despite...

... having internet access yesterday I didn't post a blog.
... " " I didn't watch the last ever LAG.
... having some hilarious stuff to recount, recount it.
Instead I went to a lil party at my Auntie's house and talked computers and music with my cousins and Uncle.
It was fab, at one point there were 5 laptops on in the room and nearly everyone had a digital camera out.
Mum got annoyed at the anti-socialness of it so then we played "Articulate".

The crackers had numbered bells in them so we could play tunes.
I got about 12 different books for my birthday.

Memorable quotations from yesterday include:
"It's bunny that Black F..." oh, that was my Auntie, Matt found that absolutely hilarious.
"Oh yeah Matt emailed in to Bid up Tv and got a mention"
"No you sit there this chair is too hard for you"

So there you go!

xx

No comments: