Sunday 25 January 2009

Early Nerd Special

I went on Urban Dictionary to try and find a good "E" word for today.

1. Early Nerd Special 2655 up, 437 down
Midnight showing on the day of release of a highly-anticipated film, typically of the science-fiction/fantasy genre.
"I'd like one adult ticket to the Early Nerd Special of 'Star Wars Episode 3'."
by Theropod Mar 10, 2004

I had to choose it.

I wish I'd seen the early fan girl nerd special of Twilight.
Mind you I did see it on opening day the earliest I could bearing in mind school.
I went to see PREVIEWS of Harry Potter.
Actually I saw the first Potter film being filmed at Durham Cathedral, and got Emma Watson's signature. Hazel got Neville's!

All the typing I did yesterday. DIDN'T SAVE.
ARSES!

So here's to typing my blog throughout the day. I feel I write more if I open it early and write when thoughts come to me.

I realise my facebook friends don't know me.
The ones that fill in Compare People anyway.
106th more tech-savvy
4 0 0%
Apparently out of the 4 times that question has been asked I lost every time.
I feel that I want a challenge.
I want them to show me how to make a video.
To work all the sites I do.
I bet they don't folder their bookmarks.
I bet they don't crave an external terrabyte.
Clearly they're more tech savvy though.
I bet they don't write blogs, read them, even KNOW what blog tv or stickam is.
I bet they take don't own card readers or have a bluetooth dongle.
I bet they haven't added Nerfightaria to their dictionary so that the red line doesn't wiggle.
Ask them to make a blinkie and they'd fail.
I'M MORE TECH SAVVY
Sorry but I am.
Proved by the fact I also don't care that I lost all the "cuter" "hotter" "want to marry" "has nicer eyes" categories but was chuffed I scored high on "artistic" "funny" and "harder worker".
GEEK WIN.
Infuriation!

Oh dear that was quite a rant.

I'm posting now. Before lunch. I need to close down everything to film the blind cat response video and I think I'll forget afterwards.

Seriously I doubt much else happened in my day that was worth writing about.
I will just have got stressed about my lack of ability to type!

x

Edit: I just realised how appropriate the title actually is. It is like it premeditated my entry... I posted early, it's one of my nerdiest yet. Therefore it is special! XD

No comments: