Saturday 17 January 2009

Electric

To start today's blog I'd like to say go watch this. It's Hazel's video for this week and it's grooooovy.

I woke up this morning really really happy, at 10.
Oh the joy of waking up without an alarm.

I also sent this photo to Alex Day today (Nerimon) as I had doodled it on Friday with his upcoming album in mind.


Since then I drew this as a template based on Alex's internal thoughts.


This evening I went to see Stephen K Amos



He was absolutely amazingly hilarious, at one point, because we were in a theatre he found some sweets and through them out.

The warm up was some Geordie dude called Chris who reminded me in almost every aspect of Toddy from school.

A guy from our school called Giacamo was in the front row and was the source of some hilarity.

OHHHH Man.

"Oooooo Baby do you know what that's worth, OOOoo Heaven is a place on Earth"

Not sure how that lyric got into my head but now it is written hopefully it will leave.

G'night darlings.

No comments: