Sunday 18 January 2009

Enthusiasm

I'm surprised as to how little time it has taken me to get completely used to Google Chrome as a browser.
I found it difficult to locate a new tab on IE today because it was almost half way down the screen compared to really nicely at the TOP.

Looking through my old emails today there was a link from my Mum to a YouTube video by Adam Buxton, before I ever even listened to his show on 6 Music!

Also found this
"Pythagorus' Theorem 24 words
The Lord's Prayer 66 words
Archimedes' Principle 67 words
Ten Commandments 179 words
Gettysburg Address 286 words
The new European Rules on the sale of cabbages 26,253 words"

Mental!

Jon Richardson talked about Geeks and Nerds on the radio this morning :)

Oh and Tony Hart has died.
He was so cool.
I mean. MORPH!
Eeeeeh.


OHHH, I've been asked to be an editor for Jen's book.
I hope I'm up to the challenge.

Winter's Tale fail = me.
I can do it...
I've done some but it's going to be unfinished by the end of today.
Might as well give it up as enough for today then go and read?

Yeah!

x

No comments: