Wednesday 21 January 2009

Extortionate

Today is Jen's Birthday, she sent me a text to tell me that, amongst other things her Dad bought her 9 necklaces. NINE. That seems extortionate to me.
She brought me the first 3 chapters of her book in as well, I'm the only person apart from her to have read more than the first page. It's promising.

My sister, Hazel, was in a hover craft, design and making, competition today and although she didn't win she had a great time. It made me thing though, we should so have mini hovercraft scooters by now. While she was out she also made use of the drinks on offer and pilfered me 3 cans of coke. Well she would have drunk it herself if she wasn't so concious about her braces. :)

A very happy update on the Parrot Stories front.

"from nerimon :
haha, the one at the top left with the guy with the microphone is great! I'd like to see it in colour, pink plume and brown leather, and some kind of coloured swirl coming out of the mic maybe? But yeah it's awesome <3"

Epic happy. I'll get round to doing that soon then, and even if, in the end he doesn't use it it will not matter because I'll be happy.

This week I have to film my video for 'hazelizabeth' in silence because Hazel's camera has no sound and therefore I'm pretending to share her pain. What a pain it is!

While I was in the shower tonight I was thinking about the TV show 'Hustle' and how, ever since the first series, I've loved it. I think I'm getting a bit too good for it as I guessed the plan last week. I'll have to see tomorrow if I'm still as on the ball.

I felt today was good in events and blogging.

Over and out.

x

No comments: