Thursday 22 January 2009

Envision

I've been working on Photoshop all night at the sixth form open evening.
I'm pretty happy so far :)

I cannot watch Hustle or Skins till tomorrow.

Hannah and I had a great conversation in English today.
Pound sleeve.

After school Phil, Sarah and I had a beautiful conversation about life, the universe and everything. Politics, books, metaphors, God or lack thereof, universes, matter.
Oh it was classic.

Caitlin and I cooked fajitas, they were so spicy, so so so spicy.
We watched Eggheads as well for laughs.

I think that is all the fun stuff about today.


Hank said I should do this:

GOOGLE MEME! Answer the following questions.

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
Elizabeth needs protection

Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
Elizabeth looks like, in Japanese

Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Elizabeth says some funny things and it gets magnified when she’s had a few.

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.
Elizabeth wants to fight

Q:Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.
Elizabeth does her best

Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.
Elizabeth Hates Harvey

Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.
ELIZABETH ASKS: TO SERIES OR NOT TO SERIES?

Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
Elizabeth...likes Air Ships. Hello space traveler!

Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.
Elizabeth eats hamburgers?

Q: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.
Elizabeth wears the famous 'Three Brothers' jewel - a gem made of three diamonds set in a triangle around a pointed diamond.

Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.
Elizabeth was arrested for shoplifting and brought into the station

Q: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.
"Queen Elizabeth loves the Wii”

I thought it was amusing to leave the Queen in although I think at least 5 of them were actually about the Queen.

xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Saarah. said...

I'm gonna do that Google meme thing : D
But I'll do a video response instead. I was gonna do it today but I had so much work! It'll have to be done on Sunday at some point instead.

Good blog, Liz. Good blog.