Thursday 1 January 2009

Extreme

First day of the "E" blogs.
I think this will be one of the hardest to find titles for.

Last night was good but odd.
We totally missed the 12 barrier into the new year because we were watching Blades of Glory.
It was freezing and then boiling.

I said I would list a to-do list.
I mean I'll not loose it and it makes it more permanent if I put it here.

1. One for the long term: Meet someone called Alvin. (I've met Simon's aplenty and once a Theodore, I need the set).
2. Read all the books I got for my Birthday.
3. Finish that Art essay.
4. Sort out a portfolio, properly.
5. Keep up-to-date with English, especially Synoptic!
6. Make all Psychology notes.
7. Stay positive.
8. Go to the cinema more.
9. Keep up-to-date with this blog and hazelizabeth.
10. Wow the Uni's.
11. Spend less time online.
12. Make more things.
13. Don't waste frees.
14. Stay happy.

:D

Seriously, early today so I get stuff done.
If I finish what I have to do online I might do my essay plan?
YES.
I will.

OH NO TODD VIDEO TODAY!
That's strange.
:/
Then again Nerdfighterlike starts today, wonder if Alex or Becky will go first?

xxx

No comments: