Thursday 28 January 2010

Quadruped

So maybe it IS a week since I wrote and maybe not much did happen that was worth reporting.

I saw a TERRIBLE film called Goodbye Solo.
A marginally better one The Godfather (I don't know why people love it).
A fairly good, funny and well made one called Away We Go.
OH and last night was Fantastic Mr Fox. It was enlightening and sweet and funny and ever so well made, top notch.

I ate a lot of food, painted a fair amount and watched James be able to remember the username and password to his old Runescape account that he hadn't signed into for 844 days!

I've been inspired by Hazel to trawl through my old (well "current" but that's a bit of a long shot) Myspace inbox. Here goes!

The oldest thing in my box is dated "05/06/2006 18:44" and is between me and Andrew Craig asking about some hilarious photos of Mr Rafferty.
Gosh, I still talked about seeing Dave Gorman then, and enjoying Black Books. NOTHING CHANGES.
I'm not going to post what Gorman used to say about our art lessons but boy it's funny reading back.

I'll just post this.

1 comment:

Haze said...

Mine dates back to 2006 too, it's hillarious!
Especially the *cough* secret dealings between Fran and Alice hehehehe!
Like discussing when the I.T.Crowd was going to be on (: