Wednesday 13 January 2010

Quagswag

"I'm going to start this blog early too so I don't forget to mention the toaster."

Is the only line I managed to write before 9am this morning when I had to head out to the studios to get a bit o painting done!

As IF it is now half past three?!

Well, if you care this morning I spent ages sorting out and removing gum strip again from my drawing board and then doing some work prepping bits of hard board with gesso and one with a gesso sand mix.
I painted two trials today, a brightly coloured gouache on the gesso/sand and a teeny watercolour on water colour paper.

Bacon sandwiches and pineapple for lunch with bread that, once again, had to be toasted in the "other" kitchen?! Our kitchen's toaster seems to have gone.

OOOOOoooOO http://domino.lancs.ac.uk/Info/lunews.nsf/I/53EAB27ECD1F919C8025768F00399B4A
That intrigues me!

AHAHAH oh dear, today is one of my neopets 2000th day of being, there is no way that is healthy.

"to shake to and fro" is my blog title's meaning.

Finally I shall alert you to the fact James and I ate peppers stuffed with mince for tea.

No comments: