Thursday 21 January 2010

Quaffle

So right, it's worked it's way through to Thursday afternoon and I don't even know how. Well I do really but my lack of blog activity is strangely worrying. It's just, I've tried to limit my online and on computer time so that I can be a real life sort of person. But tbh quite a LOT of my life is computer related, most of that is keeping in contact with the people who matter most to me, and by not writing this I feel ever so slightly neglectful. So I'm sorry.

Starting at Sunday night I shall now list some events in my life for the ease of myself and you.

Sunday:

This day ended with my finally prising my DS from James' hands and while he wasn't looking hiding it in the top drawer. As he looked for it he even lifted up my laptop to see if Zelda was there. *shakes head*

Monday:

9am-11 Art History
11-12:30 Video for thesexymacaroni
12:30-1 Accommodation oddness as I received an email telling me I'd got a Grizedale studio... after emailing back it was sorted out though.
Also I had a minor fail moment in the post office which will probably be mentioned in Hazelizabeth this week.
1-3pm Art rooms ftw.
3-5 Art "messing session" creating samples of painting methods and textures which alerted me to me need/desire for bigger flat soft lovely paintbrushes and a "medium" that makes paints translucent so that they can layer and make more vibrant colours.
5-6 Most art as I started a "sketchbook" of my work so far on a crisp box.
6 I found out that James hasn't got on campus accommodation for next year and got a but mopey.
6:60ish We decided to have tea at Sultans because we didn't have time to cook properly before the film and we also wanted to try it out as a place. Though in the end we actually didn't go to see the film as we knew it was a subtitled one about war torn areas of Africa (Johnny Mad Dog).

Tuesday:

9:30-11am Art studio work
11-12 Psycho lecture
12-3 Art
3-4 Psycho seminar
4-5 Art
5-6 New York meeting and group decisions. (I'm going to be with amazing people :D)
6-6:20 I chatted to Mum on skype for like, no time at all!
6:45 meet SSAGO for bowling a la Morcambe
11:30 Return to campus and sleeeeeeep!

Wednesday:

I had porridge for breakfast
I finally did my nails for the first time in weeks and caught up with about 10 videos.
I then went to the art rooms and worked in there from 10-3...
Finally I had food and it was goooood.
My prescription letter came in the post but for some reason I fail to get free prescriptions.
James came over and we watched Hustle and ate more food!
I finally had time to watch /read youtube/blogs.
We also watched the new Newswipe with Charleston Brooker.

Thursday! TODAY!

For a day where I don't have to do anything in particular (no lectures or organised sessions) getting up at 7 to make a 9am Dr's appointment is silly and too early.
I went to the Library to do some art journal browsing.
Then to the art rooms where I gesso'd some wood and drew my hand a few times in practice for tomorrow's life drawing and for my "daily me" project!
I spent a good amount of time today tidying and vacuuming and such, and catching up with podcasts.
I went on a walk with James to pick up (and pay for, *grrr*) my prescription which was a nice refreshing break.
Bacon sandwiches for lunch (because I know you adore the details).
I recorded a video and I face indecision of whether it's worth posting because my channel isn't really about that sort of thing, but it's too big a thing to put in Hazelizabeth.
I listened to "Act Your Age" from Radio 4 coz it has J-Beef as a team captain!
ALSO M's done this project for school with a t-shirt/poster design based around the 'roni's and it's awesome. I'm very glad she shared it with me!

S'all for now, I'm psyched for the Soloist at the cinema tonight and for food in a bit.

Tatty Bye my lovelies.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

wow wow wow busy busy busy.

at least you're having much fun while being IRLy :)

<3