Tuesday 5 January 2010

Quibble

This morning I felt terrible. Firstly Mum came in and told me I had no motivation and I evaluated my life to see that, although I think she is wrong in the majority I really haven't made the most of my free time this holiday.

To this extent I got up directly at 8, did the washing up and went out to try and get some reasonable photos in the snow.

I am supposed to be going out to the cinema today but really this shouldn't happen.
It makes me feel horrid that I won't get to see my friends again this holiday, probably not until Easter will I even come back home so actually I maybe should put the effort in today.

Then again roads, schools and airports are being closed and I don't want to be stranded.

I'm cutting into the half an hour I've allowed myself online so I'm going to stop typing.

---

Right, I know for a fact my "day plan's" never work but today it is due to 4 phonecalls and my difficulties in locating articles or journals online!

OH and guess what!?
My laptop cable is now faulty, yey! Great way to head back to uni with the possibility that I won't have my laptop working.

I'm eating my lunch now so it's ok that I'm on here.

---

Oh right, I've had a terrible day, I don't want to write about it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think everyone's feeling down. D:

sending hugs, chocolate, and oodles of play doh <3