Friday 8 January 2010

Quink

There is this brand of ink called quink.
I used to refill my Parker pen ink cartridges from a pot of it to save on, well, buying more ink.

ANY HOW

That doesn't really have any relation to what I'm going to write about today.

Last night, Becky, of tikken fame, gave me in invite to Google Wave. I don't know when I'll use it but it was very kind of her to invite me.

:)

Today I did a lot of sorting because I need to clarify what and what not is travelling with me on the train tomorrow.

I did some Art History reading and also went on a walk with Mum to TESCO to get some shopping in.

We watched the new Tracy Beaker tonight, what a laugh.

There was probably more I should say but I sort of want to sleep soon.

Toodles.

P.S. In over a year of writing blogs I've never tagged them. Whoops.

1 comment:

Haze said...

Oh wow! Why didn't you tell me this in real life? Is it because you now expect me to read this? hahahaha
oh dear :')