Wednesday 9 June 2010

Value

Today you're getting one of those round-up blogs that has a little bit of everything in it.

On Monday morning I was getting ready for my exam, about 8:45 I got a phone call telling me that the banner that I ordered for SSAGO as at Bowland and there was no porter. So I nipped down uber fast to pick it up, got back to my room, dropped it off and then set off to the Minor Hall. When I got there I had a quick natter to Paige and Hannah and soon enough 9:30 rolled around and we filed in. I was going to be sat in seat number 13, I'm not superstitious and yet when MY number 13 was in Comic Sans and every other number I walked past was in a more "old fashioned" looking font, well. My table also had someone's blue biro scribble about wanting to kill the girl they were sat next to... -_-

Well, after that exams was over (and the questions were fairly good!) I made some chocolate brownie, not as good as the stuff my Mum made (I SO need that recipe) but ok. I whiled away my day online just watching random things and reading blogs.

Tuesday morning started with me going to do my clothes washing and sitting reading Alex Rider, Crocodile Tears, twas good. By the end of the day I'd finished it.

We had a SSAGO Leaver's Meal out last night and it was TASTY!
The bread and butter to start was immense followed by a lamb RUMP with new potatoes and veg. I chose to eat broccoli even though I don't like it massively. The carrots were lovely too, especially with the gravy!
Pudding was just amazing, the chocolate mousse had been taken off the menu I went for the peanut and white chocolate parfait. SO SO SO good.

I headed back to campus afterwards rather than going on to the White Cross Pub Quiz.

Today I wrote some book reviews for my other blog and read some of Charlie Higson's The Enemy.

Going to watch some more Come Dine With Me now, because I can.

:D

1 comment:

Ashley said...

LOL TRUMPETS.

I'm going to leave it at that.