Saturday 5 June 2010

Vincent Van Gough

I was looking forward to this episode massively. Lets hope it lives up to expectations. It'll be the first episode I am to watch entirely by myself.

Here are my random thoughts from while I watched it.

The doctor's incredulous looks when Vincent and Amy were flirting

HAT

ARGH COFFEE POT ON PAINTING

"I can hear the colours" synathesia win

His big mirror device for recognising the chicken monster, so cool. So reminds me of HP and basilisk

"This content doesn't seem to be working. Try again later" WTF

alone, characters that are alone. Vincent Dr Amy without Rory

his sad curled up depression is what this actor is perfect with, that Dave Gorman, despite his awesomeness couldn't have played without me giggling a bit

"Why are you crying"   HOW DOES HE SEE SO MUCH

"Is this how time normally passes?"

I loved the camera wobble as the dr walked too

Armed with a chair!

Him accidentally said Rory. :(

Focus of camera

the triangle

oh dear me wow the doctor looking so upset that it's near the end if his life

god I wish he was a companion, shame that would change history

ohhhh they're journeying


I've BEEN THERE! It's such a lovely building.

BUT what if the pressure of knowing what he would become but he seems so happy

I feel like crying

ohhhh "im not really the marrying kind"  EEEERRRFF

Nighy is so amazing

"for Amy"
"the ultimate ginger"

TEARS MATE TEARS

No comments: