Wednesday 16 June 2010

Variations

Long time, no blog.

Yesterday I spent a few hours making this:

All in chain stitch is a rendition of my lovely turtle Duck, I've made it for James because he threatened to take Duck home with him over summer, I couldn't allow that so I made this.

I've also started a scrapbook for my summer. I hope it works and turns out to be a treasured item.

I edited a video, I'm not massively happy with it but I needed to put it up and the last 30 seconds make me giggle at my own failure to play the game. 

James finished his exams in under 2 hours. I will finally get to watch Dr. Who tonight, listen to Dave Gorman and we might even have a celebratory meal.

I've been planning to fully clean my bathroom for days. I might even get round to that before I leave!
:)

The sun is shining and yesterday I got to talk to ALL my sexymacaroni's on Skype. I'm making a squirrelrebellion video tomorrow and yeah, I hope to start blogging again. More.


2 comments:

ShadowedDark said...

I am very impressed. I don't understand how you can be so artsy fartsy. I'm jealous :P

Dude, skype night was fun. Definitely has to happen again soon and for a longer period of time!

Ashley said...

wow. that is so cute. i would never be able to do that. ever. i can't sew properly to make anything pretty. just enough to darn a sock or stitch up a torn sleeve.

embroidery is a whole different level.

Yay scrapbooking! I'm going to enjoy your videos back in your old room this summer. It's much more you.